Javier Herandez puts a rebound shot home off a free kick in the 5'. Nani puts Man U up 2-0 before the 2nd half comes to a close. Despite this, the Red Devils manage to give up an own goal by Evra (although there were 2 WB players right there and it could have easily been give to them for tapping it in) and a goal by Tchoyi snatches a draw for WBA.
Rooney sat the bench until the 72'. While SAF has said that Rooney has an ankle injury, Rooney was interviewed about it and said "What ankle injury?" and that he hasn't missed practice. Ooops. Sounds like a little unusual dissention from Rooney (which is really not typical for him or Man U players in general).
TSI Blog Archive
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (190)
- ► 2011 (426)
10/17 - 10/24
- Greed, Meet Corruption
- The Beautiful Game (pt. 14)
- Much Ado About Nothing
- CONCACAF CL Group Stage ends today
- Champions League: Tottenham v Inter Milan Highligh...
- Your Club's Supporters Aren't ***t
- Champions League: Bayern v Cluj
- Champions League: Arsenal v Shaktar Donetsk
- Champions League: AC Milan v Real Madrid Highlight...
- Champions League: Chelsea v Spartak
- CL Play Today
- De La Torre is Your Next Ex-Mexico Coach
- Special 1 TV (It's Back!)
- Everton v Liverpool Highlights
- Blackpool v Man City Highlights
- Your Sunday Joke
- Man U v WBA Highlights
- Bolton v Stoke Highlights
- Newcastle v Wigan Highlights
- Fulham v Tottenham Highlights
- ▼ 10/17 - 10/24 (20)